The following must be completed in order to be considered for the All-West Native American Basketball Classic on behalf of the Salish and Kootenai Housing Authority. Failure to return the completed forms by Tuesday, June 15, 2021, no later than 5:30 P.M., in agreement to the conditions stated herewith, will disqualify you from participation.
Priorities for team selection are: 1) Timely completion & submittal of all required forms 2) Graduating Seniors will have priority 3) When all else is equal, Preference will be given to CSKT Tribal members.
1. Develop and maintain a positive environment - on and off the court.
2. Develop a team spirit while increasing self-worth.
3. Identify strengths and weaknesses and use these as building blocks.
4. Be competitive in a healthy manner.
5. Add to our memory bank another great time that was drug-free!
6. Meet new friends.
7. Be good role models.
8. Play some ball and win some games!
Rules Pertaining to Chosen Team
1. PRACTICE ATTENDANCE: Any player missing one (1) practice without prior approval from the coach will be dismissed from the team.
Any player displaying acts of defiance or refusing to cooperate to the coach's satisfaction will be dismissed from the team.
3. CONDUCT: Any player reported to be using drugs (tobacco, alcohol, etc.) or possession of paraphernalia, substantiated by more than one witness, will be dismissed.
4. PARENT RESPONSIBILITY: Any player who disobeys the rules set forth may be disqualified from participation at any time. If disqualification arises during travel, the player will be sent home AT THE PARENT'S EXPENSE. Parent's failure to comply with this will disqualify future participation of other family members until payment is made.
We, the undersigned, have read the goals and rules stated herin and hereby accept and agree that these rules are necessary for the protection and enjoyment of every participant of the All-West Native American Basketball Classic.